OUR APPROACH TO MARKETING AUTOMATION GIVES YOU TIME TO DO WHAT YOU DO BEST.
Select a topic for an expanded description.
The initial meeting is an important part of our development process. We are skilled at asking the right questions and getting to the right information needed to create breakout results.
- In depth client questionnaire and requirements analysis
- Project kick-off meeting to fully define detailed content and functionality needs and wants
- Determine the automation needed
- System features in place
- Key team members assigned
- Interface with client side management
- Production schedule defined
A complete analysis of expected deliverables is agreed upon with the client. Costs are explored and all features required are taken into consideration. A final estimate is provided and an agreement on a monthly retainer is signed.
- Monthly retainer agreement is signed for an agreed upon duration long enough to obtain results.
Every automation project is a custom-tailored solution. But we understand that leveraging existing technologies is important, so will help you seamlessly integrate a wide variety of options into your system depending on your needs. Our team lead will work with you to plan and provide a staging environment where you can monitor and approve each step of the ever evolving dashboards.
- Developing the technology infrastructure
- Template and dashboard development
- Qualifications and testing
Qualifications is more than testing. Our developers and usability experts not only test functionality, but suggest improvements.
- Final cross-browser, cross-device check
- Final cross-platform/device testing of all links and functionality
- Full client approval process
- Official launch of new automation dashboards
A maintenance program is an integral part of our automation service; many companies cannot do this internally or spend so much time on it that income producing production suffers. We populate, service, and keep all automation dashboards up to date so that client management is easy. This gives you and your team time to manage and develop projects we can help you implement successfully. Here are a few examples:
- Link and update all analytics from campaign tracking, social projects, websites and Google Analytics.
- Populate and maintain all contacts, sales leads, prospect charts etc., so that all you have to do is take management actions that increase sales
- Populate and update all your social channels in one place—including social listeing across the digital ecosystem
- Create, schedule, send and track all your email campaigns and provide easy to see analytics on their results.
- Maintain account security
- Increase social rankings and promotional responses based on analytics
- To modify content on an as needed basis
- To configure, update and manage all systems so you can simply use them to reach your business objectives